Property Fire Maintenance are experts in passive fire installations. We have a team of some of the most experienced installers in the industry, having worked on some of Western Australia’s most iconic projects. We are experts in the field of passive fire containment and structural protection. All of our installs are in line with tested systems to AS 1530.4 and in accordance with AS 4072.1. Our team are fully qualified and recognised installers of a wide range of passive fire systems. Our range of services include:
- Structural steel protection – vermiculite spray, cementitious coatings, intumescent paint and fire rated board installs
- Service penetrations – electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural
- Fire rated walls and ceilings
- Mechanical and electrical services enclosures- vermiculite and board protected ducts
- Access panels- up to 4 hour fire rated openings in walls, ceilings and ducts
- Fire rated door sets- in accordance with AS 1905.1
- Fire and blast barriers- Durasteel fire and blast structures
- Fire rated windows
We are able to provide an audit of your site to outline your current compliance with the Australian standards, and any rectification works that need to be carried out. This process is available for new construction projects and existing facilities. The audit also identifies any potential issues which may cause delays in practical completion of the project, and helps to reduce defects being identified during the defects liability period.
To arrange a quote for your project, please complete your details below and one of our staff members will be in contact with you shortly.